You may have found yourself asking some important questions about your money and your life. Do these questions sound familiar?
- What is it that is most important about money to me?
- When will I be able to retire?
- Will I ever run out of money?
- Do I need a savings plan for my children’s college education?
- Am I taking too much risk with my investments?
- What revenue do I need my business to generate?
- Can I afford to privately educate my children?
- How much inheritance tax will my family pay?
- What will happen to my family if I die or have an accident?
Financial Planning helps you to understand whether your current and future financial position will allow your goals to be achieved and, if they are not likely to be, what actions you need to take to make them achievable.
Financial planning means much more than just investing. It should bring all the pieces of your financial life together. That key requirement elevates financial planning to an art, not just a science, best practiced by Certified Financial Planners (CFP). As a certified CFP, John Coughlin’s role is to help you build a roadmap with financial independence as the destination.
Talk to us about our planning process. Your future is worth planning for.